Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Contest

Okay, I promised you that there will be an author contest. First let me say thanks for entering my contest if you did. Here is every chobot that so far wants to work at my blog
Robbots
Rolex
Gerbil
Kool_man
Chucksmi
astronamy8
Lucario

Okay the winner...will be decided in 5 days by YOU!

Some of you have been noticing my blog changing colors (theme). I am actually editing html (javascript). I will get Adobe flash CS4 Profesional (if you dont know what that is scroll down) whe i get enough money. I will switch over to that site and leave this site. I will pick one of my trusted authors and make them the administrater!



Some Perks about Adobe CS4 Pro is that there is no .blogspot.com or .wordpress.com endings. it is just .com. Another cool thing is that you can make your animations come to life, 3D transformations, and inverse kinematics! If this is way to advanced for you or you have no idea what Im talking about the go to
Their Official Website! For more amature levels go to Kieth's (AKA Star's) website to see what are some good, easy websites. At http://keithspot.com/

No comments: